Saturday, February 26, 2011

Yuck, this whole week was a mess!

I'm glad this week is nearing to a close. My 3 year old and I have the worst cold and cough since Monday! I can deal with it but she doesn't tolerate cold and coughs well.  She is miserable! She barely slept at all which in turn kept me up as well.  Anyway, thank God she's feeling much better today. I was about to lose my mind with the constant crying!

I had planned on starting GAPS this week but because of our illness I've decided to postpone it.  I didn't want to add more misery to our misery lol.  I'm still feeling intimidated but I feel I have a better grasp of the diet now and I'm going to do my best to make this work.    I'm still feeling disorganized! I keep thinking about things I need to have and get ready ahead of time.  There's a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment