Friday, February 18, 2011

I got my GAPS book

I received the nearly 400 page Gut and Psychology (revised edition) book late last week.  It's a hefty book!  I'm trying to read as much as I can before I start this diet for me and DD.  I want to get organized, I want to make sure I understand it clearly before we begin.   As I go through each chapter, I can already tell this is going to be so difficult. 

I'm more than halfway done with the book.  Right now I just feel so overwhelmed and wondering if I can really do this.  DD needs to do it too.  I could probably cope better because I'm an adult but she's only 3 and there's so many foods she has to avoid. So that means the list of foods on GAPS is even smaller.  I'm stressing out and we haven't even started!

Going to this GAPS means re-writing everything that I've been doing for the past 3 years of DD's life.  Not such an easy task.  I need some real brain-storming and good planning.

1 comment: