Monday, December 6, 2010

I was dreading this day (Angsty post)

Today was the day I've been dreading.  I received the ALCAT blood test results for my daughter.  I was anxious about it.  In a way I felt it was good to know what foods to avoid that are bothering her(intolerance) but at the same time I worried there'll be more foods I have to take out of her already limited diet.  I received the results today and with a heavy heart I'm posting here.  I'm still trying to make sense of it all.  I know I'll wallow, it's how I deal and hopefully by the end of this week, my spirits will be better, God help me.

I want to compare the results of the ALCAT with SPT which is for food allergies so I can make a definite new diet plan for her again.   I feel like I'm starting from scratch.  I don't even know where to begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment