Thursday, April 16, 2015

Grain, dairy and soy-free pizza!



Ingredients:

For flour I use Chebe(flour), just the plain one(it's made with tapioca flour)
2 large eggs
2 tbsp sunflower oil or whatever safe oil you are using
1/4 cup hemp milk (or almond milk)
Pizza sauce
Daiya cheese(I put a lot!)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.

Mix wet ingredients first except the hemp milk, then add the flour. Mix. The mixture is going to be very stiff, you will need to eventually knead it with your hands to make sure everything is mixed.

Flatten on a pizza stone, I just use my hands and it looks very rustic. I like thin crust so I always make the crust thin. Don't worry about making it too thin, the crust will rise.  Add sauce, then cheese and whatever topping you like, I like sausages or bacon. Takes about 20 minutes to cook. I don't add the bacon or the sausages until about 10 minutes until done.




No comments:

Post a Comment